The ideal pen for bacteria prone environments
In times where virus and other bacteria roam around the world, MILAN brings us a special pen that should be the ideal to have in places where there are pens for public use. Its patented design prevents the growth of bacteria on its surface, making it ideal for use in environments such as schools, offices, health settings such as health centers, hospitals or food contact environments.
It is a nice pen, this is what we think:
- White plastic finish pen, with the mint-colored back end.
- Ink made in Germany, oil type and blue color.
- 1mm tip.
- Soft writing.
- Clip to hang.
- "Click" button for opening and closing.
How do they work? We explain it to you!
Silver ions act by interfering with the gaseous permeability of the bacterial membrane (cellular respiration) and once they are inside the cell, they alter its enzymatic system by inhibiting its metabolism and energy production, modifying its genetic material. As a result, the microorganism quickly loses any ability to grow and reproduce.
Ionic silver destroys bacteria, fungi, viruses and protozoa. In addition, scientific studies reveal that microorganisms are very unlikely to develop any resistance.
Silver ions are ecological, permanent and do not contaminate.
- Inhibits and prevents bacterial growth
- It is a treatment applied in 100% of the body of the pen (not superficial).
- Maintains 100% of the anti bacteriological properties throughout the life of the product.
- Guaranteed effectiveness: complies with the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS Z 2801 that measures antibacterial activity.