Legal regulations to which this website is accepted
lissangel.com is adapted to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The data of the person responsible for this website is clearly and transparently reported:
Its commercial denomination is LISSANGEL
Its social denomination is Lucas Vidal
Its CIF / NIF 43144647 M
Its registered office is in Lloc Son Bonany S/N - Ariany - Mallorca (Spain)
Its social activity is: Retail
Registered before R.G.P.D. (General Registry of Data Protection)
Sending and Registration of Personal Data
The sending of personal data is obligatory to contact, to subscribe to the newsletter and to carry out commercial operations with LISSANGEL. Likewise, failing to provide personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe and process the requests made on this portal.
This website uses different personal information capture systems. This website always requires the prior consent of the users to treat their personal data for the indicated purposes.
As a user, you will always have the right to revoke that prior consent at any time.
Personal information capture systems using this web
- Forms for subscription to contents: there are several forms to activate the subscription within the website. Look in the inbox of your email. The user must confirm his subscription in order to validate his email address. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep it up to date on news and special offers, exclusively for subscribers of lissangel.com.
- Feedback Form: The web includes forms for submitting product reviews. The user may post comments on the products that he has purchased. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate them and to publish them.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for consultations, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
Legitimation for the data treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The data categories that are treated are identifying data, specifically, name and surnames, email, postal address, telephone and IP address. They are necessary data to be able to make the shipments.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained: Until the deletion is requested by the interested, or the user deletes his data from his user account.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of our activity, we use the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
• Hosting: Online Web Solutions S.L. You should know that the hosting that hosts this ecommerce is 100% Spanish and 100% secure. It uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocols. It is the standard security technology used on the Internet to establish a secure (encrypted) connection between a server (website) and your browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.). This secure connection guarantees that all data transmitted from the browser to the server will remain private and that your data is safe from hackers or anyone who tries to spy / steal that information. One of the most common uses of SSL is the protection of data of a client during an online transaction thanks to data encryption.
• Web platform: Prestashop.com
• Courier services and newsletter delivery: Mailchimp. This company has its servers hosted outside the EU (in the US) and is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Protection Committee. Mail Chimp. 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308. LissAngel has signed with MailChimp the standard clauses required by the EU in terms of data protection.
• Analysis service: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help lissangel.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of lissangel.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States
Data Protection Policy
Lissangel.com is committed to the use of the data collected in the contact forms present in this website, to respect its confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to fulfill its obligation to save and adapt all the Measures to prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of the Law Organic 15/1999 of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms of contact and subscription are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds with its actual situation, which is updated and accurate.
When using contact forms, you will notice that some fields, such as name or e-mail, are marked with an asterisk (*); This means that these fields are mandatory, and the form can not be sent if you leave those fields blank.
Exercise of Access Rights, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition
These rights are essential in Data Protection because they allow you to decide on your own information.
As a user, you can direct your communications and exercise your rights following the formalities imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection and its Development Regulation.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to this address: info @ lissangel.com (without spaces), along with proof valid in law, as a photocopy of D.N.I. Or equivalent, indicating in the subject "DATA PROTECTION".
Acceptance and Consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to LissAngel in the terms established in this Policy.
LISSANGEL reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislative or jurisprudential as well as to practices of the industry. In such cases, the Lender will announce on this page the changes made with a reasonable notice before its implementation.
Newsletter registration. The user must register in advance and expressly way to the news bulletin of the store, marking its corresponding checkbox in the registration forms. LissAngel will never automatically subscribe any customer to the newsletter.