An artisan notebook for crafts lovers
Many people have scrapbooking as hobby, which for example could be to create a notebook from scratch. This notebook that we show you is exactly that. When you have it in your hands, it gives the impression of having a handmade notebook, a "homemade" notebook.
The fact is that it is very well done, it is a different notebook, perfect for writing anything in it. We highlight its details:
- Hard cardboard covers lined with linen fabric with a beautiful butterflies pattern.
- The corners of the fabric protrude from the cardboard and have a zigzag cut giving it the appearance of a postage stamp.
- The interior of the covers is decorated with an impression that imitates an old writing on old paper.
- The first leaf is a separative leaf with a vintage floral pattern.
- The notebook has 80 brown sheets.
- Size 16,5 cm x 16,5 cm.
- A rope of sackcloth adorns the closure of the notebook and join the pages (they are also joined with glue).