Ecological cardboard pens with seeds
Ecological and biodegradable products also exist in the world of stationery. These pens made of cardboard 85% biodegradable are a very original product. They also have a surprise! The green capsule that you see at one end is full of seeds. This model have thyme seeds. Plant it and observe how a beautiful thyme plant grows that you can use to give that characteristic flavor to your culinary creations.
This is how the Spanish company "De Oro Verde" has designed these original ecological biodegradable pens that also have seeds.
What is thyme?
Thyme is an aromatic plant widespread in Europe and Asia. Very used in Mediterranean cuisine, this plant is used above all for meats, stews, grills... They are also one more element of the famous Italian "Provencal herbs".
Know the characteristics of this ecological pen:
- Made of 85% recyclable and biodegradable cardboard (the only plastic is the mine that carries the ink).
- Blue ink, it is normal oil ink.
- Tip is 0.5mm
- The green capsule is made of biodegradable material and contains seeds.
- Remember not to take the pen to your mouth or wet it: The pen is made of cardboard, and the deposit that contains the seeds melts with water.
These pens can be used in two ways:
1) Use it as a normal pen until the ink is finished and then you can plant it as indicated below.
2) Carefully open the capsule of seeds and plant them directly in a pot, the bowl will remain fully functional.
Why are these pens so special?
They can be a perfect learning tool for children. Teach them what biodegradable materials are, how materials are reused to manufacture others, etc. In addition, thanks to the seed capsule can learn how a plant grows, where it comes from and what uses can be given later.
How do you plant a ballpoint pen with seeds?
It's very simple, just follow the instructions in the image: