Ecological cardboard pens with seeds
Organic products are in fashion. And we are increasingly aware that it is our duty as a human being to take care of our planet, because there is only one.
Acquiring organic products like this eco-friendly cardboard pen with oregano seeds, you are putting your grain of sand to avoid the generation of more plastic waste.
This is how the Spanish company "De Oro Verde" has designed these original ecological biodegradable pens that also have seeds. In this model you can grow an oregano plant. Perfect to season your pizzas and pasta dishes! :P
What is oregano?
Oregano is a native plant to the Mediterranean that is used as a condiment. It can be used fresh or dry, although dry has a more powerful flavor and aroma. It is an essential condiment in the kitchen to season sauces such as bolognese, lasagna, pizzas, etc.
Know the characteristics of this ecological pen:
- It is a pen made of cardboard, it is biodegradable by 85% (the only plastic is the mine that carries the ink).
- The ink is blue, it is normal oil ink.
- The tip is 0.5mm
- It has a green color capsule on one end made of biodegradable material where it contains the seeds.
- It contains Origanum vulgare L. seeds.
- Remember not to take the pen to your mouth or wet it: The pen is made of cardboard, and the deposit that contains the seeds melts with water.
These pens can be used in two ways:
1) Use them until you finish the ink and then plant it as indicated below.
2) Carefully open the capsule of seeds and plant them directly in a pot, the pen will remain fully functional.
Why are these pens so special?
In addition to being useful and having a very smooth and precise writing, these pens go further. They are a fun entertainment to see how a plant grows. They are especially useful as an educational method for children: Teach them to plant them and discover how a plant grows, where they come from and what uses can be given later.
A product with many uses, respectful with the environment and educational, Can you ask for more?
How do you plant a ballpoint pen with seeds?
It's very simple, just follow the instructions in the image: