A notebook made with perfect scrapbooking techniques
Have you ever tried or made your own notebook? Well, with a little skill you could make one like this one. It is a notebook that reflects many techniques that can be used to make a perfect notebook.
This notebook, despite being industrial, gives the impression that it is handmade. We highlight its details:
- Hard cardboard covers lined with linen fabric with a beautiful cats in a meadow pattern.
- The corners of the fabric protrude from the cardboard and have a zigzag cut giving it the appearance of a postage stamp.
- The interior of the covers is decorated with an impression that imitates an old writing on old paper.
- The first leaf is a separative leaf with a vintage floral pattern.
- The notebook has 80 brown sheets.
- Size 16,5 cm x 16,5 cm.
- A rope of sackcloth adorns the closure of the notebook and join the pages (they are also joined with glue).