Pentel EnerGel, affordable luxury Japanese pens
Did you know that the Pentel EnerGel are one of the favorite pens of writers and students?
Many people have their favorite pen, the one they feel most comfortable with, the one that when it runs out, ends up buying a refill or another pen of the same brand and model. That is what happens with the EnerGel of the Japanese brand Pentel. They are pens that when you try them, they become your favorites. And it is that they have so many good things, that it is very difficult to find fault with them. We summarize here the best features of these pens:
- Mixed body of plastic in the color of ink and silver metal.
- Push mechanism with metal clip.
- Grip area with soft rubber in the color of the ink.
- Ball diameter: 0.7 mm.
- Writing width: 0.35 mm.
- Fast drying gel ink.
- 12 colors to choose from: Black, Brown, Dark Blue, Blue, Sky Blue, Turquoise Blue, Violet, Green, Lime Green, Red, Pink and Orange.
- Recycology: Pentel products marked with the "Recycology" logo means that they are environmentally friendly products as they are made from more than 50% recycled materials.